Monday, February 06, 2006

THE JUDGEMENT DAY!!!

Well today was the screening of our second edition of ENLIGHT.. and hmmm there was the mark of humour, constructive criticism and appreciaction!!
yes, our stories were scrutinised from a renowned person from the media who has had 10 yeard of experience in the print as well as electronic medium , most importantly for me, he has worked in Ndtv for 4 years!!his scrutiny was welcome as we got ibjective and good comments from him unlike peple who just come for the sake of it and say it was good just to please us..
and i am very happy today as the feature which i did that was on public interest litigationfiled by a differently abled person on the MTC, was well appreciated for the piece to camera i gave, the research done and few visuals...
so it was a good learning experience too as he told us how a particular story should be covered..the visuals, the scripting, the editing..covering all the aspects of doing a feature..
all in all it was an enriching experience and gave me immense happiness and pleasure after getting good review on my repoting and presentation skills from a learned and ezperienced person like him. i am happy as i never had total confidence in my capabilities but now i know and belive in myself and i can do a lot more to improve my skills!!!
so heres raising a toast to me!!
cheers
lavanya

No comments: