Wednesday, February 01, 2006

FLASH

well, just day before yesterday i almost met with an accident and surely i would have met mother tereasa after that!!!luckily i was alive..but at that very moment, as people generally experience, my entire life flashed in my mind...
my childhood, adolescence, my days with my best pal shilpa in our apartment compound...taking a stroll or playing badminton...then my life at cllege..family friends..just abt evrything...its only then that i realised how precious life is...i realised i had so much more to do..so much more to say to some people around..at that moment i just wanted to do everyting that i wanted to or had ..i just wished i cud fly back in the past ad correct certain grave mistakes that i committed in life for which i suffered..times i wish i can relive..moments that i cud relive and make time stand still..freeze those moments with my loved ones...but hey..am i becoming too filmy...
ok lemme cut back to the present..here i am alive and kicking rather stretching in my chair in the middle of the night and hoping to achieve something in life and transform my dreams in to reality..my carreer my personal life..just abt evrything that i wish under the sun!!
i wanna live every moemnt and forget the past...well not the entire past...like the censor board erase the bad memories and just move on...live life to the fullest..well literaally and figuratively..heeh as my friends and family keep complaining abt my weight ..so i wanna eat well and keep my tummy full...although i dont diet, ppl feel i deliberately dont eat and buoy they taunt me and make me feel as though am anorexic which i am most certainly not..
well i am simply lavanya...haha
i wanna contribute more to the society...help the needy as my heart cries out to those underpriviledged ones wandering on the streets of chennai for food each time i see someone wasting food(i am sure many times my frends have cot me doing that...hehe!!) but nowadys i dont..i sincerely finish my lunch!!!
life is beautiful...themoral of the story is..live evry moment..let not failures discourage u and pull u down..let not tragedies sap off the liveliness and the essence of happiness outta u...afterall troubles and failures are part of evryones life...so y not beat it and get over it as soon as possibble like eating a whole large pizza when hungry!!!
shall end it with 2 lines from one of my favourites songs...
Life is a road and i wanna keep going,
love is a river and i wanna keep flowing....
cheers
lavanya

No comments: