Tuesday, February 07, 2006

INSPIRATION EXISTS, BUT IT HAS TO FIND YOU WORKING!!-pablo picasso

today was a tiring day..not because of work but because of the lack of sleep...teh whole of last week i spent working on my feature...and now again this week the work for the next edition has begun and also i am fced with my project 1st review..gawddddd. on top of that i gotta organize a workshop for my department..an added responsibility...how i wish i wasnt forced into being a representatiove...its has both pros and cons i tell u..!!!
in any case..today was a dull day for me..i was hurt by a dear friend of mine ...and wen i am down..nothing works in my favour i feel...i continue to work liek a machine..mechanical thast all..with no feell...but sometimes i deliver the best under stressed conditions...today was a day to sit back and relax and think abt my future goals...as from tommorrow onwards begins anotehr hectic phase...here are the list of things i gotta do(i always have had a habit of jotting down things to do..well that way i am prety organised and a good planenr...hehe):
*project review
*seminar
*gateway awards
*website building
*meet up with friends before they pass out of colleeg this year
*internship
buoy my hands are full..am totally tied down.. but yet my old usual self and spirit is all geared up to finsih all the tasks in no time..!!
my heart doesnt wanna work, but my mind says i have to..in tis battle , my mind wins as always...
but my heart has no mood or intention to do anything...just lie down under the night sky and gaze at the stars...atleast thats free of cost!!heeh
cheers
lavanya

2 comments:

Hari Sripathi said...

Nice frank posts. You using your blog like some online diary. Direct Dil Se. Very nice. But where is the poem you had written.

Hari Sripathi said...

Very well written. A frank and direct Dil Se approach. Your blog seems to be an online personal diary of sorts. And not a creative writing sink like mine. You display excellent command of the language :)
Cheers
Hari