Monday, April 24, 2006

MIGHTY HEART

The sun rose liek a mighty don,
Smiling, the grass lay like a lazy lad,
Caressed by the touch of the naughty dew,
Flowers blossomed ,their fragnance filling the air,
Trees swaying in the gentle breeze,
Alas the birds chirped and cheered,
Such was the beauty of the dawn..

Mesmerised by the sheer beauty,
I drifted far far away in my thoughts,
To the land of Elysium,
Where we walked hand in hand,
Thou grip soo strong,
Where happiness knew no bounds,
Where kindness, love and compassion was all around,
Where i sang and danced with joy,
Telling the whole world that i was happy,
And Where to love, was for eternity..

The songs in my heart are for thee,
The love in my heart is for thee,
To live with you is not my wish,
As even life comes to an end, Its Death, u cant miss,
Without thee, life's like a body without a soul,
To love thy, is my only goal..

The hours have passed by,
The sun has set,
The flowers have withered,
The birds cheer no more,
Dressed in black, has entered Dusk
As i realized,
The land of Elysium was too far away,
With fortitude in my soul,
And love in my heart,
I still wait in despair,
I do not know why....

No comments: