Tuesday, April 11, 2006

COGITATION!!


Here i am sitting in the cozy confines of my room, my own space in the house and in the entire universe.
I think and i think and i think....what?i really dont know exactly..but i am thinking something.Now when does one reallly think hard...when you have to solve a maths equation, faced by a real life problem, have to take a decision...well practically for doing anything we gottathink...ok this post is not to write an essay on what is the act of thinking...this is to write what i am thinking!!
hmmm..what am i thinking...i am thinking...hjow does one define happiness..?well to me happiness is getting what i want, doing what i like, loving people i care for the most, loving my parents, my dearest sister...and my entire KHAANDAAN...and ya...my grandpa..who though not with me now..lives in my thoughts, memories and his teachings ...which i won't forget my entire life and would pass on in legacy to my childen as well and ofcourse being loved back by many..family and friends!
so it leads me to the question...when am i sad? when??? well am sad when am not happy..hehe..


i am sad when someone close to me hurts me..by intent or unintentionally...but now i think...why should one be sad ever? we allow ourselves to be sad..means we allow ourselves to be hurt...ultimately it is the "I" that lets u become sad...so why shud i pay heed to certain mean, sad, distasteful things and allow being pulled down in spirits when i can feel happy and blessed with the brighter side...knowing that i am being loved by so many others!!
Well its easy to say that don't care..but ultimately, human psychology...we do care..we do bother and we do get hurt...so what does one do...for me best is to cry over it whole heratedly once...and then just cheer up thinking of the best things in life that has happened to u..as life is to move on...now now now...i am not writing this in a sad dejected moood and to console myself...but i write after retrospection...and in well quite an ok mood..neither am i sad nor am i extremely happy...it was normal..yet an extremely tiring day i had!!doing my project work!
now coming back to the topic..I just don't want to attach to any sad.boring strings now..and feel light and happy as ever..
i am going to live by a quote of the father of our nation...mahatma gandhi..
"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
Passion, zest for life and love all around me is what i am going to live for and enjoy each day of life as if there were a no tomorrow for me...i want to leave this mother earth, content..and with no regrets...
i want people to remember me like this...
"SHE LIVED"
cheers
lavanya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont hang your head in sorrow.....

watsup lavanya ??? its 3 am here.....i'm new to orkut and your blog.......cant believe i just read what i did at 3am.......there is no justice in this world

anjaneya

lavanya said...

hey anju..nice to see u here...heeh..join the nps community too..just for our batch!