Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Black and white...gives u an insight!


Wel, i have loved most of the good movies of black and white era...those where the times when social issues were taken up, those where the times when the entire family could watch the movies together.I especially love the way Guru dutt made movies,treated the subject and the way he emoted the feelings...simple and classy...Pyaasa has been my favourite..though i must admit i havent seen all of his movies..
Black and white is not only in films...these colours also play a major part in our lives..
i associate these two colours with incidents and happening in my life and teh lives of ppl around..
its black when i see women being harassed by theri own family members for dowry..
its black when woman are raped evry day or ratehr evry hour around the world...
its black when i see a child on road begging...
its black when i see a an orphan on the roads..
its black again when i see the number of murders being committed round the clock in every part of the world....
its black when i see old people working
its black when i see old people deserted by their obdurate, compassionless children...
well the list is endless..
so lemme come to teh brighter side...
its white when i see love between people...
its white when a man and woman tie the knot...
its white when i see friends caring for each other and being a friend in need..
its white when i see my mother smile...
its white when my friends celebrate my birthday...
its white when i sing for myself(heehe...must be black for otehrs...hehe)
and so many more things...
so there goes my philosophy of the significance of black and white in one's life...
i would love to go on and on..but its hig time i get down to some serious business of doing my project..with review appoaching my heart is going Sharukh's heart's way in kal ho na ho.....DHAK DHAK...
rest in next..
cheers
lavanya

No comments: